How Far I'll Go: A First Marathon Live(?)Trip Report

13 Likes

Same. And I’m the type that wouldnt run even if i was being chased. And I was all “I’m doing a 5k!” after I read her post, and then I remembered that my physical therapist would not approve (“with your anatomy, running isn’t just off the table, it’s nowhere near the table”).

But @OBNurseNH has a way with words and I was ready to lace up some brooks by the end of her post!!

7 Likes

Cheers! (I too am drinking a beer. And given the current state of things, who knows how far I’ll go).

10 Likes

That doesn’t look like protein :rofl:

She’s carb loading

4 Likes

Don’t you know beer is just a porkchop in a can?

2 Likes

ZOMG ALCOHOL IN THE DlNSEYWORLD MUST FIND A FAINTING COUCH

8 Likes

How excited for your long-awaited marathon trip! And a sister trip as well! That’s wonderful. Great intro to the trip report. Can’t wait to see what things I can pick up from following along. There are always gems because your trip reports are treasure :wink:

And here I just downloaded Couch 2 5K two days ago. Maybe now I’ll actually do something with it!

The Moth is so good :heart:

5 Likes

21 Likes

So pretty!!! I’m looking forward to following along. I would love to go with my sisters!

3 Likes

Ive eaten there and the food is pretty good, priced well for quality, WDW standards. We walked up, waited about 15 mins. This was about 3 years ago I think.

2 Likes

We can’t find our room :joy::joy::joy:

This resort is a frickin maze

I mean it’s amazing too. But it’s a maze.

11 Likes

Go left!

3 Likes

We tried that. We went in a circle.

6 Likes

Wait, did we miss the part where you went to the expo and got S71?

2 Likes

Recap, mostly pictures

21 Likes

24 Likes

Gorgeous pics! I’m so excited for you! Hope you and sis have the best time!

3 Likes

25 Likes

Update: we did get to our room.

We are tucked into bed and ready to sleep.

Ale & Compass in the morning at 8 and then a FULL DAY at Epcot!! Since we went to expo and grocery store today we can go right to Epcot from breakfast-ish…

First spin at G+, ILL, and VQ Remy (which I see goes away come Monday).

Space 220 for lunch, Le Cellier for dinner, La Cava for pre-fireworks, and a Harmonious end to the day. And hopefully we can find our room more immediately upon return.

We encountered two other groups who were just as lost as us, FWIW :joy: It’s like The Shining up in here with a never ending maze of hallways that seem to go nowhere!!

22 Likes