How does the 10 ADR window work?

My first day of stay is Sept. 15th so I can start making reservations on the 19th correct? How do I make reservations for the remaining days? Do I have to call to get the availability for my remaining 10 day period?

or when I reach my ADR day will those days show up on my calendar?

Nobody can make ADR’s before 190 by any medium. You just have to wait until the 20th to make reservations for your 11th day of your trip, then you should be able to do it on the web or app.

Thanks for the info!, but that’s not what I was asking tbh, sorry I think my post was confusing. right now if I go to look at the reservation calendar I only see 180 days out. Not 190 so I am not sure how to make reservations 190 days out. I was asking if I have to call to get 190 days out, or if 190 days will show on my calendar once I reach my first ADR day?

190 will show on the first day of your ADR day.

Anyone, with or without resort reservations, can make a reservation for a date that is 180 days in the future, but they can only make that one day. That’s why you can only see to 180 days out but not beyond that.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

we made a last minute decision to stay on site and I feel like I have had to start my Disney World research all over.

1 Like

We are here to help. But if you’re more than 6mos out you’re not as last minute as you think!

3 Likes

I know there USED to be a trick to see park schedules for 190 on the web, but I’m pretty sure it went away recently. I’ll go check.

Yeah, the relevant post seems to have been edited to reflect the fact that the trick doesn’t work.

1 Like

Yeah, the trick on the WDW web site doesn’t work anymore. :frowning: