How do you set a Badge Title?

I think I have tried everything and I can not seem to figure out how to set a title next to your avatar… I have all these badges (and keep losing some) and was wondering how some people managed to get them to show up as a title.

Thanks!

The admins can assign a ‘title’ with certain badges. Once you have that badge a new field shows up in your profile preferences called ‘title’ and it allows you to select from any that you’ve earned. Only a couple of badges actually have associated titles. The leader badge allowed the leader title, but since that access level was removed from everyone that had it the title no longer applies. If it was set previously to that happening the title will still show up.

All of the other titles you’ve seen have been lovingly hand selected by @LaurelStewart lol. You have to shock, beg, bribe, plead, or make her laugh to get one lol.

2 Likes

Ahh… I was wondering. When I had the leader badge, all sorts of clicking and whatnot did not add the title for me. But since then I’ve gained and lost it almost daily.

I understand. I actually can’t remove it from mine because there is no alternative title available lol. I keep waiting for my squirrel licker title lol.

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish for.

6 Likes

I like @Sorcerers_Apprentice’s… Mistress of the links…

2 Likes

Thanks for noticing.

1 Like

I guess you were right after all lol…

Thanks @LaurelStewart you rock!

3 Likes

LOL… dont come in my yard, we have around 10 squirrels

2 Likes

Mine showed up mysteriously one day! But it had been in my profile “long name” description when we were chatting about titles/badges with Laurel on a thread, so I suspect that she’s how it all came about. Thanks @LaurelStewart!

2 Likes

I don’t think that we me. Or I was drinking again. You never know.

6 Likes

Maybe I should thank the Phoenicians…

5 Likes

You mean, hang out with the right cohorts…and be…good at sports?

3 Likes