How do you enable Bluetooth for the MyDisney Experience App?

How do you enable Bluetooth for the MyDisney Experience App? My Bluetooth is on, but is there somewhere in the app that I’m supposed to do this?

I’ve never had to do anything. It just happens. I double checked my MDE app and there’s no bluetooth setting. What are you trying to do?

@darkmite2: I don’t know? Haha.

No, I got this email from Disney about the PhotoPass/Memory Maker stuff and it says:

“To get started, you’ll need to do a few things. Enable Bluetooth for the MyDisney Experience app before riding…”

I’ll just assume it’s nothing other than enabling Bluetooth. I’ve looked around and don’t see anything extra to do in the app.

After a little digging, you only need to worry about it IF you get a prompt asking permission to turn Bluetooth on. Otherwise, it auto-enables.

Furthermore, ff you have previously declined to allow the My Disney Experience app to use Bluetooth, please give it access. If you are using an iOS device, open the Settings app, tap “Disney World” and enable “Bluetooth”.

Just having Bluetooth enabled on your phone is enough. IF it is enabled, MDE can access it.

I verified that it is on. Thank you, oh tech savvy person.