How do you do your countdown?

People here are seriously creative! LOVE it!

1 Like

I use countdown apps and a white board that has my day by day plans, weather, hours, and crowd levels and at the top has the days until I go. Also, around the 30 day mark, I do a Disney movie a night!

1 Like

We do the Disney movies too. Family movie night every Saturday, and then in the last week we’ll do one a day. My youngest actually had an argument with his friends down the street because he invited them to watch Snow White with us. He’s not sure why the other 10 year old boys laughed at him for watching Snow White. Poor kid lol.

3 Likes

In preparation for Universal Studios, I’m currently watching all eight Harry Potter movies. I’m also planning to watch Frozen and Beauty and the Beast.

2 Likes

It’s Harry Potter Weekend (again) on Freeform this weekend :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

hey hey hey, that’s a great plus for us hotel people who are restricted to a couple of channels

1 Like

That is quite an impressive countdown!!!

Wow, that is quite a perspective! You better have the best of times!!!

1 Like

We have a paper chain that we make at 60 days. I do little questions or things on each piece that says…did you pack your socks? Or movie night pick a disney movie. My ds8 loves it and tears the chain every morning. I personally have a countdown app on my phone.

1 Like