How do we think Genie+ availability will shift on MNSSHP days?

Aaaand should people even bother trying to stack on those days?

I’ll be at MK on 9/11, which is a predicted CL3. I’m wondering if we can expect a mad rush for all LLs on those days.

Well, I’ll be there on the 12th and plan on stacking since I’m not arriving at the park until 1ish effectively, so I’ll be able to tell you next week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FP+ was always heavily booked in the later hours on party days, since people could come in starting at 4pm and the system let them make FP+ as soon as they linked the ticket, without regard for the time. If you played it right you could get one for like 3:30-4:30 and another for 4:30-5:30, but now that you have to pay for it I don’t know how many will pay for just 2 LLs.

It will be interesting to see, for sure.

I’m hoping to earn and burn quickly all morning!

1 Like

this is the approcah im taking to, EE over to 7 dwarves and hopefully on exit have a G+ top ride to walk onto and then roll from there.

1 Like

So it’s not going well, mostly because there are no times late enough to work for us. We have a capture our moment shoot and then lunch, so I was hoping to stack a bunch of stuff after 2. I bought 7DMT but there’s not much after 1, here at 11 am. And by not much I mean literally just JC at 3:45 pm.

On the other hand wait times are insane. This is a great time to come.

2 Likes

Wait times right now

3 Likes

following as we are at MK on 18th for that early close with no halloween party and following Tuesday when it is MNSSHP.

1 Like

I just moved our MK day to a party day based on how low waits have been today, and the fact that they just changed opening from 9 to 8. If these party day waits hold up, we’ll go without G+ that day.

2 Likes

Weekday party days have always been the best days to be in MK in the past. Yes, it’s a shorter day but the really minimal waits help balance that out, especially after next week I think. Based on my experience once the northern schools have all started the crowds drop off dramatically, so the week before and week after Labor day are really prime time as long as there’s nothing tropical going on. On the Wednesday before Labor Day one year BTMRR was a literal walk on even at midday, and that was before they extended MNSSHP into August.

2 Likes

We are coming from MN and school starts the day after Labor Day. We will be there the week before. Did it 3 years ago too and had a great time! It makes for a scramble once we’re home, no real downtime before it’s off to school. But I didn’t hear the kids complaining :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

MI schools always started after Labor Day until the rules changed in 2019 (it was an actual law before that… schools that wanted to start early had to petition to do so, and they had to have a/c in the entire building if they did!)… we had that golden week to vacation without the crowds!

It was the same here! I’m not sure now what year it changed, but it was just like that.