How do such old threads get resurrected?

I’m more amazed when that happens in Lines chat - sometimes you’ll see something bumped from a year or two back by someone who wasn’t in the original thread.

Now, without a search function, that’s some serious chat scrolling dedication.
scrolling

2 Likes

I agree! But I think that happens when someone who does not post often goes through their “My Chats” and replies.

2 Likes

I didn’t take it as angry (some forums it is - that’s where the Catch-22 I described comes in). :slight_smile: I apologize if my response made it seem like I was.

I’ve found myself replying to an old thread someone brought back up and I told the exact same story I had told on that same thread a couple of years ago.

2 Likes

I never took it that you were anything other than curious! I was trying to be funny if it was my comment that made you think that. I translate horribly online. I think I’m much worse in person tbh, but that’s neither here nor there!

1 Like

Cool. Glad nobody misunderstood.

:grin:

4 Likes

I can’t wait for this thread to be two or three years old… I’m gonna resurrect it.

13 Likes

6 Likes

Set a calendar notification! :joy:

4 Likes

Nicely played.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I’m tracking this topic! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I believe in most cases a Séance was performed or perhaps the use of a Ouija board was involved. Definitely the guidance of Madame Leota was utilized.

2 Likes