How do magic bands work

He doesn’t want to do online check in so he has to. You’re all set.

2 Likes

I have no problem asking question here but some I have I’ve gotten different answers too. I want to be able to say Sue told me to do this or I could leave that there.

2 Likes

Maybe you should pencil it in with your Disney pencil. Oh that’s right it’s now a pen

I hope I don’t actually shove my pen between the spokes of your ECV, jamming it horribly.

1 Like

DW thinks you’re serous I told her it’s all fun and game. or you would shove the pen some were else. :joy::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Makes sense!

Yup I always pack one for my Cpap but I will pack a indoor/outdoor one too.

1 Like

Telling them that @missoverexcited told me it was ok does not hold that much weight, or does it?

Just so you know, you can still go to the front desk if you do online check-in. Even if they text you a room number. They are not going to be all “Oh, you did online check-in. We’re not talking to you.”

2 Likes

Definitely not!

1 Like

Then why do online check in, if not to avoid the front desk. I don’t trust online I did all my ADR’s on line but one then had them check them to make sure they were right. I did do all my fast passes online and I even changed them once or twice.

You can make room requests during online check in - vague ones admittedly. Also some people want to go straight to the parks without stopping at the resort.

It’s like you’re not even trying.

4 Likes

I did the room fax there are only 4 rooms to choose from. I will be driving 1,200 miles in a overnight drive from NJ to Tampa area and staying with in-laws for a day or two. Then heading to Disney I need to pick up ECVs at the resort (meet the company because they are one that does not get the kick back from Disney) Then we have a 4pm DVC tour at AKL and a 5:50 ADR at Boma with my Orlando family. So no park time on day one but EMH at AK on day 2.

I check everyday for TSMM to be released but no luck yet. Also I can’t ride things like TOT, RnRC, SM, or BTM so fast passes were not a hard thing plus with DVC tour I get 9 anytime fast passes(3 each).

There is a place for requests. You can tell them your estimated arrival time - AND let them know if having a room ready when you arrive trumps any of your requests. Plus it makes things easier when you get there because a lot of stuff is already done.

1 Like

I set up my PIN on MDE. Did it four years ago and use the same one every time. Since the initial set up, I’ve never had to set it up again.

That is correct.

But if OP doesn’t have a PIN and doesn’t want to do online check-in, he will need to go to Guest Services to create one prior to utilizing Dining Plan.

1 Like

Funny story about meeting people. My BF & I went in 2015 for 3 days - we were at a conference in Orlando so we got a package from them for after the conf. We worked together and we were trying to keep it as much of a secret as possible, we were not breaking any company rules but people being people, we just thought it would be better. Anyway someone else that was at the conference with us was going to lego land, sea world & MK - each for one day.
We ended up both being at MK on the same day - and running into them twice. So you never know LOL