How do I pay the rest of my hotel bill

This fall will be my first time staying at a Universal hotel - I’m used to the Disney website. I booked a hotel room and made the partial first payment. I wanted to go ahead and pay the rest but I can’t figure out how. I opened my reservation and saw they do have my credit card info saved but I didn’t see a place to pay the remainder. Do I need to call Universal or will it automatically bill the card at some point. I don’t know why I can’t figure this out. Thanks!

I’m pretty sure you pay when you check out after your stay. Is there a reason you want to prepay?

2 Likes

I have to pay my balance 45 days before my trip.

I know my sister made payments online in the past but that was with a package. I think I had to call but maybe ai went through Lowe’s with room only?

1 Like

I can’t remember with certainty…in August we stayed at Surfside, and I THINK I paid the balance upon check-in…but it may have been when we checked out. One of the two!

2 Likes

I found this thread online and at least as of 7 years ago, it looks like balance is due at check-in (if you book direct through Universal). Payment terms vary for third parties.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k7196780-Paying_for_Hard_Rock_in_full_before_arrival-Orlando_Florida.html

1 Like

When I booked hotel only reservations, I paid the remainder at check in. When I booked a package, I paid the total at 45 or so days before the check in date. I believe I paid the remaining balance on a different card then the one I used to reserve the room.

4 Likes

Just because I’m paranoid and don’t want to miss a deadline. No real reason other than that. Thank you!

1 Like