As far as I can tell, I can only select a single day to make a plan. I have parkhopper tickets for 4 days with a family of 6. The entire purpose of me getting the touring plans subscription was to have the service pick the best times and days for the rides I’m after. It obviously doesn’t make sense for me to pick which rides for which days, that’s the entire point of the subscription! Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great!
You can only do one day at a time. You have to make a plan for each day
You don’t have to have subscription I believe to make personalized touringplans. I believe it’s the pre-made plans you have to pay for. But yes you can only plan one day at a time. What a lot of us do is make different sample plans and see what gives us the best results. So you can try for DCA on Day 1 and Disneyland on Day 2 and then flip that, etc. Find what gives you the best results. But I will also say that the plans don’t work as well at Disneyland as they do at WDW (at least in the past, I believe there is an effort to improve wait times right now or recently though so I could be lying at this point). Particulary with LLMP. They won’t have the return times correct. So it’s better to use Disneyland Touringplans in my experience as a checklist. You don’t really need them at Disneyland either as much as you do at WDW. People cannot pre-book LL times there and it feels like less people use it on the west coast (I think you have a lot more locals that don’t need it cuz they go a lot). Disneyland is a more relaxed experience than WDW that is easier to wing it.