How come I'm not smart enough

to post a friggin picture? For the life of me, can’t figure it out.

Here’s how I did it. When you open the reply box, you see a series of icons across the top. Select the one that has an arrow pointing up–that’s the upload button. It will ask you to select your picture from your device or from the internet; just follow the instructions. Easy peasy, and I’m not technology literate in the least! :smiley:

Many thanks! I probably would never have figured it out!

Ok. Here’s the problem- my reply box doesn’t have icons. Is it because I am on my phone?

Do you have a link under the box that says upload?

Yes. And when I click it- it does nothing. At all. But now I am on my iPad- not my iPhone- and there is the arrow. Just doesn’t show up on my phone.

I know that’s how I have to do it in my android. Sorry not familiar with iPhone. Maybe another can help.

At least I figured it out on the iPad. It’s a start.

3 Likes

Just testing. I could not figure it out the other day either.

Yeah, I figured it out!

I still can’t do it from my phone. iPad, no problem, bourbon my iPhone, the icon doesn’t appear.

I can’t seem to get one to paste, either. I copied a pic from my phone, but when I can’t get the paste option to appear in the text box.

I still can’t do it from my phone. iPad, no problem, bourbon my iPhone, the icon doesn’t appear.

The bourbon might be your problem. BTW, I can paste text.

And I can paste images from here, too. Just not from anywhere else.

Edit: I guess the pic shows up as a link when copied from here.

If you want to be able to do it from your iphone while they work on a fix, you can download google chrome from the app store. It should work using that.

Sorry - just a test to see if I could do it from my iPhone using the upload button. Looks like it worked?

It sure did!

1 Like

This is my dog, trying to figure out a Vespa.

5 Likes

Cute! But where’s her little poodle-sized helmet?? :smile: :poodle: