How come I'm not smart enough

to post a friggin picture? For the life of me, can't figure it out.

Here's how I did it. When you open the reply box, you see a series of icons across the top. Select the one that has an arrow pointing up--that's the upload button. It will ask you to select your picture from your device or from the internet; just follow the instructions. Easy peasy, and I'm not technology literate in the least! smiley

Many thanks! I probably would never have figured it out!

Ok. Here's the problem- my reply box doesn't have icons. Is it because I am on my phone?

Do you have a link under the box that says upload?

Yes. And when I click it- it does nothing. At all. But now I am on my iPad- not my iPhone- and there is the arrow. Just doesn't show up on my phone.

I know that's how I have to do it in my android. Sorry not familiar with iPhone. Maybe another can help.

At least I figured it out on the iPad. It's a start.

3 Likes

Just testing. I could not figure it out the other day either.

Yeah, I figured it out!

I still can't do it from my phone. iPad, no problem, bourbon my iPhone, the icon doesn't appear.

I can't seem to get one to paste, either. I copied a pic from my phone, but when I can't get the paste option to appear in the text box.

I still can't do it from my phone. iPad, no problem, bourbon my iPhone, the icon doesn't appear.

The bourbon might be your problem. BTW, I can paste text.

And I can paste images from here, too. Just not from anywhere else.

Edit: I guess the pic shows up as a link when copied from here.

If you want to be able to do it from your iphone while they work on a fix, you can download google chrome from the app store. It should work using that.

Sorry - just a test to see if I could do it from my iPhone using the upload button. Looks like it worked?

It sure did!

1 Like

This is my dog, trying to figure out a Vespa.

5 Likes

Cute! But where's her little poodle-sized helmet?? smile poodle