Hotwire Yacht Club Deals: $249 in August!

These prices are more than 50% off of Disney’s current discount, which is nuts.
But there’s a limitation on whether they appear in your search results… read on! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just looked for our dates in September for both YC and CSR. No luck so far, unfortunately.

1 Like

Yes, this YC drop so far seems to be limited to the August dates I mention, plus you probably have to start on 8/14.

Some people on Disboards reported last week getting non-hidden YC deals in the same price range, but whenever I check I only see it for the mid $400s there. But, might be worth checking! Also, sometimes over on Priceline especially you see different amounts when logged in and when not, so might help to login to see if things change.

1 Like

Yacht Club isn’t even showing up as a possiblity on HW for the dates I’m looking at. It’s at the end of September. Maybe just too busy for a good deal so close to the 50th. I’ll keep looking!

Just to throw in some new info: there has been at least one report of someone booking the YC deal that didn’t have to start on 8/14 as I did.

Wish I could figure out how to get around HW limiting what deals people see!

FYI All: On the road this week, but checked quickly this morning and saw that there are YC deals for $230 rolling into the first week of September now. Not sure if it goes any further yet!

I don’t see that…do you still have to start on 8/14…I can see it on 8/14

I only searched a couple of date windows, one was 9/1-9/4 on my iPad app.

Good luck!

okay I tried Sept 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6 and none of those worked. I’ll try 9/1 (and from the phone app) I too cannot see them on the PC

I don’t see that…so maybe it’s gone or it’s person specific.

FWIW it is not showing on my Android app when I just checked, so definitely a weird one. I’d Keep trying when I could, plus just the draw technique

I can do 8/20-8/23 and only miss a half day of work for a weekend at Storm-A-Long Bay so I’m thinking I’ll just do that…It really boiled down to I have SWA funds that are expiring in Oct and there will be no sales in Oct with the 50th anniversary plus we’re already going to DLR in Oct so I can’t just give money to SWA so might as well make a short weekend in WDW right?

1 Like

Your advice is so good btw and this was less than CBR with the 25% summer sale for the same three day weekend:

4 Likes

Woohoo!

I will say following all your hotwire threads can be dangerous…keep thinking of all that money you’re “saving” hee hee. It’ll be fun. My 17yo son said he’d come with so a last hurrah mother/son trip before he’s an adult. Last time we did a mother/son trip he was 8!

4 Likes

When do you think Oct deals will drop?

Hard to tell these days. You may see deals to end of year still, but avoid the 11% off ones, the hidden fees eat the savings.

Lately larger steps seem to be rolling out about 4-6 weeks out, but not enough data to know if that’s going to be a pattern. As last resorts reopen, will that spark more drops? I’m hoping, but not sure.

Yay @gingerSnaps543222!! Is this a solo trip?

(Just saw DS is joining you - nice!)

1 Like

I know it’s really wonderful. He’s one of my favorite people, go figure. I have never stayed on the Yacht Club side so that’s exciting and I LOVE that pool and slide.

4 Likes