Hotel water slide weight restrictions

Does anyone know if there are any weight restrictions for the hotel pool slides? Specifically the Port Orleans Resorts?

I couldn’t find anything online, so I just called Guest Services at the Port Orleans Riverside and asked about both resorts - as you can pool hop to either one if you are a Port Orleans guest.

After a few minutes, she told me that there is no listed weight limit, which I hope is reassuring. From what I can remember, the slides are built very well and aren’t the flimsy ones that a lot of places might have.

I would suggest going to the top and have the guest just take a look at the entrance and see if they feel comfortable, which I bet they would.

Have a great time!

1 Like

There’s definitely not at FQ.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info!

:joy::joy::joy:

Years ago … well actually years and years ago … at a slim 180 lbs I went down a water slide at the Poly. The water wasn’t deep enough to keep me from hitting the bottom of the poly and bruising my heal.

So you should consider the water depth as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! That’s definitely something that would happen to me :rofl:!

After bottoming out at ther bottom of the Boardwalk pool slide I definitely learned to put my feet down when I get to the bottom of any waterslide!

1 Like