Hotel suggestions

I am in the process of trying to stay at as many of the Harbor Hotels and have stayed at Fairfield, Camelot, and Tropicana. Of the three Tropicana was my favorite, but Camelot was a close second. I have also stayed at Homewood convention center and used the Toy Story Parking lot tram, the Wyndham and l walked, but felt it was not a good walk solo and wouldn’t want to do it again. Country Inn and suites (now Suncoast), this was a while ago, but at the time it was very nice and Art picked you up right there. I have had multiple people tell me that the Islander Hotel is very affordable and very clean, but I cannot speak from experience. My friend recently stayed at the Grand Legacy and wasn’t impressed. She preferred the Anaheim Hotel. She stayed at both on solo trips and felt safe at both locations.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Del Sol is a good one too. Especially for solo trips. :blush: Right next to Desert Inn but behind the Denny’s. Nothing really fancy. I wasn’t in the room much. Maybe 5 hrs to sleep and shower I want to be in park not in my room. Unless I’m at GCH or DLH :rofl: Del Sol’s prices are a tad bit higher than Desert Inn. Which is my go to because of the location and price. Desert Inn used to offer a breakfast but now its a bag to go. Same with Grand Legacy. A bag to go. ( water, cheese stick ,apple and granola bar) Last I knew Park Vue had stopped theirs and weren’t offering the bag to go. Price wise Desert Inn will be least expensive and they have always been clean, kind and extremely helpful. Del Sol, Tropicana, Camelot and Grand Legacy prices will be a bit higher and honestly about the same room wise. Not really fancy just basic rooms. I will keep my eyes open for future discount codes to share! :blush:

2 Likes

Good breakfast Intel! Thanks!

1 Like