Hotel Choices

Would you consider Hilton Garden Inn on S Manchester? It opened like a year ago. It is behind Fairfield Inn. We stayed there in February and last November. It is really just a bit further than the Fairfield because Fairfield is so far in from the street.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at places since January and she is right the prices keep going up. The cheaper places I’ve seen that also have decent reviews are the Clarion Inn by the convention center and the Kings Inn on Katella. I’ve seen extremely low rates for both and generally favorable reviews too.

I did look at it too, but it was considerably more than the Castle and looked slightly farther away too. I have a really hard time splurging on things when perfectly acceptable economical options are available. Curse of my father :rofl:

2 Likes

I totally get it! We bought a Costco Caesar salad and 1.25 lbs of Smoked Salmon for a total of $45 for dinner tonight It is way cheaper than eating it at a restaurant and it will have more fish than if we ate it at a restaurant.

The Hilton Garden Inn is super nice because it is new.

2 Likes

Costco is great!

1 Like