Hot Topic... anyone else know about this? Soooo much loungefly I've never seen b4

OFFICIAL Disney Merchandise, Shirts & Clothing | Hot Topic

3 Likes

Yes. I visit them often. Live and online.

Also BoxLunch for same reason

4 Likes

oh… I’ll have to check out BoxLunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. We used to order a lot from Hot Topic but then we got burnt with customs charges. Now we just visit in person when we’re in Florida.

1 Like

I waited in line for a good 15 minutes for the BoxLunch store at the Mall of America over Memorial Day. I had never heard of it but wow was that amazing! Unfortunately nothing specifically spoke to me to buy, but it was some AWESOME stuff. I came close to a Disney Afternoon bag!

2 Likes

We get quite a bit from Box Lunch and some from Hot Topic. In person usually.

Box Lunch is a go-to for us. We treat ourselves to pins often.

1 Like

This happens to us all the time. All of us. We walk in the store and we are overwhelmed by all the cool stuff everywhere. But it comes down to just actually picking one thing to buy, it’s funny how often we walk out empty-handed. Except for a new pin.

3 Likes

We could see the top of this through the window as we waited and my DH REALLY wanted it. Then he saw the bottom… it was so sad! He’s thin but not sure he could pull that off.

LOL

There was a great shirt the other day for DD, but the cut was off. She doesn’t like that boxy look thats back.

1 Like

My dd should have stock in Hot Topic, Box Lunch, Her Universe, and TeePublic.

Tomorrow is her 20th birthday and we received a text yesterday with what she wants (it is on backorder so definitely won’t be here by tomorrow!). It is from Hot Topic.

Where she will wear a WandaVision cape? I have no idea …but she has Spider Gwen, Wonder Woman, and Black Widow jackets she wears all the time, I guess she will figure it out. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

ummm. the grocery store, of course! because everyone needs a super-shero picking up their milk.

7 Likes

DD tried to buy the Loki dress online with her birthday money and it was sold out. It was the simple one, she could have worn it to church with a cardigan.

2 Likes

And don’t forget the loungefly website itself. Loungefly

2 Likes

My middle child buys a lot from HT. But lately, she prefers Killstar, so I haven’t seen their newer stuff.

Yeah, my dd has many of the dresses and skirts…I think there is a romper in there too? Mostly she leans towards Marvel/DC, but there is an awful lot of Disney as well. For Christmas her list included a full Haunted Mansion cosplay outfit.

I am pretty sure this is the dress and leggings she got. I suspect she might wear them during our October trip. :slight_smile:

Hot Topic and Box Lunch definitely end up having out of stock items more often than not so it is worthwhile to jump on something if you see it.

1 Like

I love that dress!

1 Like

That’s where I get a lot of my shirts bc they are so soft and have lots of great designs.

@feep and I have purchased Disney mugs from both. Be sure to read the details before purchasing - HT tends to have mugs that are not dishwasher/microwave safe. Those mugs end up in the display cabinet. :confused:

Yes! And cheap (relatively)! All the Disney Loungefly backpacks are like $50 at Hot Topic online! I love that they have different ones from the ones you can get at ShopDisney or Box Lunch.

2 Likes

I have these leggings and the matching shirt and they were a large part of my winter work from home wardrobe.

Now that I work from home a large part of my wardrobe is hot topic. I should mention I am a grown woman, and mother of two.

4 Likes