Hoosiers Be Trippin’ - a trip report

Poor DD!

1 Like

And she just lost her Hermione wand on the Minions ride. Wonderful.

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry.

2 Likes

Oh no! Report it to a Team Member and hopefully they can find it!

5 Likes

Oh no!

3 Likes

Doh! :tired_face:

1 Like

This. And if not, or if another guest saw it and took it, there may be a chance UOR gives you a free replacement, even if not purchased on property or being able to produce a receipt. I think there have been reports of such things.

ETA: Just saw it was recovered! Woohoo!!

8 Likes

Minions to the rescue! Wand secured. Now I’m holding it in my wand holder.

Phew, dodged a bullet there.

13 Likes

Minion meet n greet after wand rescue, followed by a girls pic with thing 1 & thing 2. Then, sitting in the shade with moose juice & goose juice. Off to ride some Seuss rides!

16 Likes

I think you might have been on my DD22’s flight yesterday. She is in Orlando for training for her summer internship. First time flying alone and she had to deal with flight delays.

Have a fun trip!

5 Likes

Oh, man, I feel sorry for her! Not a fun way to start her training. I hope things have improved!

2 Likes

Hufflepuff girls?! Yay!

2 Likes

Here at 7:10 am for IoA and (hopefully) Hagrid’s. Still have stuff from yesterday to post but I’ll do that later.

5 Likes

Okay, I should have a bit to post before they let us in. We rode some Seuss rides (all but the carousel, lol) and then we needed a snack. We had some tots at Green Eggs & Ham and they were delicious.

Pool break necessary. Went back to Royal Pacific and enjoyed a couple hours of pool time. Then, off to 6:15 reservations at Margaritaville. I know this place gets panned, but we enjoyed it! The service was fantastic, food was good, & I was even able to order a gluten free brownie dessert. Score!

Afterwards, we went to IoA and rode Hippogriff and went to Honeyduke’s for the girls to get dessert. Ordered voodoo donuts mobile order for breakfast to pick up on way to the resort— what a debacle. Clicked “I’m here” 5 minutes before arriving (it said to give them 10 minutes). Went there, they told me another 25 minutes. I’m no mathematician but that doesn’t add up.

Sent husband & girls back to the room while I waited & shopped a bit. Went back after 25 minutes. Told it would be longer. 5-10 minutes later, it was ready….kinda? The box only had 1 of the 3 donuts I ordered. I had to take the box up to the main store to find out why. There was another person in front of me & after me in the store with the same issue. They filled my other 2 donuts. Yeah, other people might like voodoo but that was a debacle.

11 Likes

Crowds at 7:42 am

8 Likes

There were a couple of delays while in queue, but off at 8:36 am. Had to do child swap so husband will ride now.

Hagrid’s is AMAZING

13 Likes

That’s a long time for donuts :-1:t3:
What time of day was that at?

Lovely photos. Glad you enjoyed Hagrid’s.

1 Like

Placed the order around 7:45 pm

3 Likes

After Hagrid’s, we rode River Adventure as a family. We had a fun group on the boats so it was an even better time.

Then we went on Pteranodon flyers. Girls enjoyed it. Letting husband and the girls run around camp Jurassic while I wait for Velocicoaster, currently showing a 35 minute wait.

11 Likes

9 Likes