Special HDDR shows for eligible members on Nov 28th & Dec 12th.
Disney Vacation Club Hoop Dee Holidays
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Disney’s Fort Wilderness
On select nights in November and December, eligible Disney Vacation Club Members are invited to celebrate the holidays in true pioneer fashion at Disney Vacation Club Hoop Dee Holidays. Say “howdy” to a festive music-and-comedy revue and fantastic feast among your fellow Members, plus enjoy a Member-exclusive pre-show and keepsake to commemorate your evening. Bookings open November 1.
View the full Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue menu here.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023
4:00 PM and 6:15 PM Eastern Time
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation time to check in. The doors open at 4:00 PM and 6:15 PM Eastern Time. Seating will begin immediately at these times; the show begins 20 minutes later.
Disney Vacation Club Members who are eligible for Membership Extras benefits may attend this event.
Party Size Limit
A Member can attend and bring up to 11 additional Guests per Membership (for a total 12).
Pioneer Hall at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Seating and Prices
Seats are allocated based on party size and category. Choose from 3 different seating categories. Wheelchair-accessible seating is located in Category 1 and Category 2. Category 3 seating is located on the second floor of Pioneer Hall, which has no elevator access. Prices include tax and gratuity. Advance booking is required; payment in full is due at the time of booking.
- Category 1: $79.00 per person (Ages 10 and older), $49.00 per person (Ages 3 to 9)
- Category 2: $74.00 per person (Ages 10 and older), $45.00 per person (Ages 3 to 9)
- Category 3: $71.00 per person (Ages 10 and older), $44.00 per person (Ages 3 to 9)
Using Disney Resort Transportation
Please allow sufficient travel and transfer time, as there is no direct route between your Disney Resort hotel and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
Using Your Own Vehicle
Please park at the entrance to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground or—during major holiday periods—at a nearby satellite lot. Please allow an additional 30 minutes for bus transportation from your parking location to the event.
Taking the Ferry from Magic Kingdom Park
Allow up to one hour and 30 minutes travel time.
How to Book
Starting November 1, 2023, Members can call Member Services at [(800) 800-9800](tel:(800) 800-9800) to check availability and book.
Other Important Information
- Space is limited. Advance booking is required; payment in full is due at the time of booking.
- When booking, any infants (children under age 3) should be included in the party.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance to avoid forfeiting the full price of the experience.
- A valid Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card and photo ID are required at check-in.
- Your Digital Membership Card should be added to the digital wallet of your mobile device before arrival, as using the temporary card will not expedite the check-in process.
- The Member listed on the Digital Membership Card must be in attendance.
- Attendees younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- Event dates and show times are subject to change or cancellation.
- Offer is nontransferable and cannot be sold.