Hoop Dee Doo

@Iheartepcot What time did you get back to MK when you went to the 6:30? We want to go back but 4:15 is waaay to early for us to eat dinner.

Good tip! Will do

We didn’t get back until 9:15. Both times that we have eaten at FW - once for BBQ and once for HDDR - lines for boats were very long and very slow. We skipped the line and went for the boat to the Contemporary instead (it stopped at WL first) to then walked over to MK. Had we waited in the regular line, it would have been even later. You can likely combat this issue by being one of the first ones out the door and booking it to the boat launch - the problem for us was that everybody had to use the potty first (hey, we did say pitchers!), so the boat line was crazy by the time we got there.

I might have thanked you @Iheartepcot in a private message…oooops. But this is a really good tip about booking it to the boats quickly. We are going to ask for Sec 3 so we will try to exit fast and NO potty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you end up trying this out?? I am going next week and am very curious

We ate at HDDMR last trip and did a 4:15 show with our 4 year old during 4th of July week, which is a peak week. It was really crowded at the parks, but HDDMR was empty. No one sat in category 3 and there were plenty of empty tables. The food was great and the show was awesome, not sure why it was so empty.

Best show at Disney. We went last week. Great as always.

@pmoriart upstairs was empty the last 2 times we went. I’m wondering if they aren’t selling those seats any more.

1 Like

My dad and I did it in 2005 and now in May we will be all going, 6 of us including the kids. The show is a lot of fun!

1 Like