Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue

Hubby and I are going to Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue. Trying to figure out how to dress. Do people “theme” dress or just wear whatever?

2 Likes

People theme dress all over the parks. You may not see many at HDDR. However, you should wear anything that helps you enjoy your time! I do “bounding” outfits it’s great & other guests compliment them. It’s fun!!

4 Likes

We LOVE HDDR! It is a very come as you are affair. Some people dress western-ish, but most just wear what they have on. It’s not dress up fancy, but if that’s what makes you happy then go for it. We wear casual park type clothes (jean shorts or athletic shorts or leggings and a t shirt, for me, bball shorts or cargo shorts and t shirt for DH, and similar for kids). I may have suggested (read: forced) us wear themed HDDR t shirts last time we went, but that’s about as intentional as we get with our outfits. Hope you have a great time!! Food is amazing, drinks are bottomless, and entertainment is such a hoot. Totally worth the trek to FtW.

3 Likes

I’m from TN so my daily clothes would probably look like I was trying to dress up for it!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Most people don’t.

1 Like