Hoop dee do Musical Revue is it worth it?

Hi

Im thinking of Booking hoop Dee Doo Musical revue. Is it worth the extra expense?

We loved it!. 4 adults, 4 kids sat near the front. Food is pretty good. Everyone should do it at least once.

1 Like

I’ve never really seen a bad review. Everyone ends up loving it. We’re going on our next trip with lots of other liners. If it’s not a real downer on your budget I’d say go for it.

2 Likes

I absolutely say go! It is much fun and the food is very good. Fried chicken and cornbread! How can you go wrong?

1 Like

Go! It’s awesome. The food is good, the show is fun and the beer and sangria are unlimited. I can’t wait to go again in 2 1/2 weeks!

3 Likes

I wish there was another option. I’ve never met a sangria I liked because I’m not a fan of wine, and beer is… well beer. I’ll drink it but it’s never my first choice lol.

4 Likes

I always have a tough time answering the “worth it” question, because it depends on what you would have otherwise used that money for. However, as far as whether Hoop Dee Doo is entertaining, I’d say it is. The humor is cheesy/corny/hokey, but most people who know that going in enjoy the show. I generally suggest that if it fits into someone’s budget they try it once. If nothing else, as a child I remember enjoying the fried chicken and strawberry shortcake as much as the show.

1 Like

Like @FlyerFan1973, I have a problem answering “Is it worth it” questions, because they can be so subjective. The TP Blog had a good post on how to evaluate if something would be “worth it” to you http://blog.touringplans.com/2013/01/02/is-it-worth-it/

2 Likes

We just did it last week. It’s a cute and silly show. My 5 year old thought it was hilarious. The food is different from usual table service. We liked the fried chicken, ribs, sides, and of course the dessert.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice everyone. I’ve spoken to the wife and we have booked it for the 20th of May. 11 days to go for us before we go and the big surprise for the kids as we haven’t told them yet! :slight_smile:

4 Likes