Honeymoon Planning April 19

So me and my soon to be wife fly out on 29th April for 18 nights for our honeymoon from the UK! We are staying offsite at the Rosen Shingle Creek, with a 14 day ticket for WDW. I’m trying find little extras to make this a trip of a lifetime with memories of things we won’t do again.
Plans already:

• Keys to the kingdom tour
  • Carriage ride

Thanks in advance everybody!

Congratulations we are also heading to WDW from the UK for our honeymoon in May.
We have planned a dessert party for HEA and are doing california grill brunch in case those options appeal to you. We have the dining plan so also will do some dining and exploration of the monorail resorts like the Polynesian including drinks at Trader Sams.
A carriage ride is a lovely idea! I believe people rate them at POR (this is where we will be staying) as being Romantic.
We are both sciency people so we’re considering the behind the seeds your at Epcot as a little extra as well.
I would also recommend memory maker If you don’t have it already as when we went in 2015 we loved having so many pics of the 2 of us together as that can be a bit tricky usually when you’re just a 2.

Hope all goes well with the wedding such an exciting time.

Will be interested to see what everyone else suggests :grinning:

B

Congratulations to you and @BeckyLlama!!! May you live happily ever after!

1 Like

Congrats to you all! My DW and I honeymooned at WDW 15 years ago this year! It’s really a great place for a Honeymoon. I second the HEA dessert party and California Grille. The Wild Africa Trek at AK might also be a lot of fun.

Definately memory maker.

Perhaps get a package of pictures taken at a park. I have not done this but have heard a lot of good.

Mk to marceline was also a good tour. If focused on walts touch and the haunted mansion.

Dessert parties and after hour parties get a lot of love here.

NOT DISNEY BUT I WOULD DO THIS…
I also highly recommend a day at Sea Worlds discovery cove. It is a fantastic day. Costly but it includeds breakfast and lunch. Drinks and snacks. You get to swim with dolphines. Sting rays. Beautiful swimming areas.

1 Like