4 Likes

My pleasure! You’ve been a bit quiet and had to draw you out :wink:

3 Likes

Any attention is good attention :laughing:

Weeeellllll…

Hope you are well :slight_smile:

Doing OK

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about! I just told @DreamfindersGhost I loved him this morning! Of course I did it by saying, “Bah Humbug!” But that’s just speaking his language.

4 Likes

Is there also a milk/cream shortage??!!
Homemade cream cheese made with some kind of souring ingredient (lemon juice/vinegar) is really easy!
Cheesecake saved :partying_face::+1:t2:

1 Like

Only picture so far this year is of my pierogis (my late grandmother’s recipe).

Other traditions include insane amounts of cookies (typically 100 dozen as I bring to work and such but in Covid times, I scaled back to 38.5 this year), lobster on Christmas Eve (my late mother in law’s tradition), prime rib on Christmas (that’s a high five from me to you, @TheSafetyLady!), setting an extra empty plate at the Christmas dinner table for those who aren’t with us anymore (my late father’s tradition),and naming our Christmas tree. This year it’s Daddy Starbucks (an homage to the recent NBC production of Annie and a nod to the antics of my three year old in the Christmas tree lot this year where he insisted on calling all the trees “daddy.”

10 Likes

I hear you!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:♀♂:rofl:

4 Likes

Are these a traditional pandemic food?? :wink::rofl:

5 Likes

That is one massively awesome tree! Love it! Those are some really fabulous traditions.

2 Likes

:rofl: if that ain’t a perfect pandemic typo I don’t know what is.

5 Likes

Your tree is gorgeous :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Not to worry. This has been going on a long time. It has to do with Jafar (in the Rock)

4 Likes

Wow! Gorgeous tree.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Is this the time to admit I could see Jafar in the rock? :grimacing:

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: :rofl:

5 Likes

Guess I’ll actually add to the subject of the thread. :sunglasses:
DW has been busy

7 Likes

Bonus points for Mickey placemats!