Homecomin

Does Homecomin not have the okra fries anymore? I was just checking their menu and didn’t see them and am now having a mini freak out!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. The changes were announced in January.

Here’s an article on all the changes:

1 Like

ugh, that really takes the shine off for me.

1 Like

No they still serve the ‘shine

2 Likes

oh yeah, my wife got real happy last time we were there.

3 Likes

Ooh, going for the first time in a couple of weeks, what are the other must haves besides the eggs and the watermelon margarita?

2 Likes

Thigh High Chicken biscuits are what I’m getting on my next trip – the fried chicken is great but on a biscuit I’ve heard it is amazing.

Also the mac & cheese. Pretty much everything is good though.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m so very excited. I’m can’t wait to introduce the family to it!

1 Like

I had those in March and while the chicken was delicious, the biscuits were out of this world!

3 Likes

Also the fried green tomatoes.

Eggs, tomatoes, and the chicken biscuits is usually enough food for me and DH to split.

3 Likes

This sounds perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

The biscuits are amazing! Thigh High Biscuits come as a giant order of 3. The waiter asked if we wanted an extra one! I’m wanting one now!

I would order just biscuits, if I could.

2 Likes

I got the thigh high biscuits with a side of Mac and cheese last time. So so delicious but too much food for me to eat alone. Next time DH and I will share.

3 Likes

My husband and I split the Thigh High biscuits as an appetizer and I was too full to eat our actual dinner, they were so so good.

5 Likes

This is the perfect portion size for eating some “now” and eating the rest on your flight home!

3 Likes

This is one word of warning that everyone must heed here: the portion sizes are ENORMOUS and you do best to split things. Also wear your stretchy pants! The only thing I don’t like about Homecomin is I can’t seem to eat more! Everything I’ve ever had has been so delicious!

5 Likes