Home for the Holidays - a trip report

Ouch, on the price for the Pro! I don’t know how to use manual settings on a camera. Auto is great for me.

Both the Pro and the regular have the night mode. But the stabilization feature on the Pro would make the night mode better, I presume.

yea #3 is cool

1 Like

I have the S10+ (used to have iPhone) and so so glad we made the switch. They already had night mode, wide portrait view…etc. and our Disney pictures have been amazing

the pro’s biggest feature is the telephoto lens. If the standard had that, I would’ve just gotten that. But instead they thought “HEY! Everyone wants super-wide-and-very-annoying view!!” on the cheaper one, and not a 2x zoom.

I do not know why they thought that. Could be they were right given the sales figures, I don’t know, I’m not a doctor.

4 Likes

Don’t do it!!! At least don’t do it until you check out a newer galaxy or a pixel!

I still use my Droid Maxx from 2013 as an alarm clock. I can still put new apps on it. But the ipod I bought three years is now pretty much a paperweight.

I hate those apple people and the built in redundancy of their products.

Not that I feel strongly about this or anything.

2 Likes

I love my Pixel3

9 Likes

Work day’s done!!! Play time!!!

19 Likes

FINALLY!! :partying_face::partying_face:

Go eat one million calories and have the most fun tonight.

4 Likes

Where are we going? I can’t wait!

4 Likes

Off to Epcot at first, and quickly use my fast pass for living with the land. Then off to Hs to build a new lightsaber.

Then … who knows?

10 Likes

Weather is a challenge right now. It’s super pleasant out but temp is also going to nose dive tonight. So since I don’t wanna come back to the hotel, I gotta wear the “cold gear”.

But it means I can at least go bagless.

5 Likes

What’s on the food plan tonight?

No idea. I am a leaf on the wind.

7 Likes

Sweet.

1 Like

I was really looking forward to the pixel 4 after seeing the pixel 3 rocking the house, but then they were like “Camera upgrades for this year? Nah, we’re good.”

1 Like

Awww I see you. No need to hide.

12 Likes

My biggest pixel 4 concerns are the lack of fingerprint scanner and the tiny battery. They say it uses the battery more efficiently and the facial recognition is just so magnificent and nifty we’ll all lose interest in our fingertips. But I still have concerns.

1 Like

Loved taking the boat from POFQ to DS and back. :ferry:

3 Likes

No, no! Not a leaf on the wind!!! (Ref: Serenity for you non-Geeks out there)

4 Likes

So it’s a bit of a popular ride.

9 Likes