Home for the Holidays - a trip report

So RotR went down for the night. So they gave each of us FP and and one day park hopper ticket, just like you got.

8 Likes

Cookie count? Great parade spot!

1 Like

7 so far. Stopped to watch a show. :grin:

4 Likes

Hooooo-Leeee crap…:flushed::open_mouth::open_mouth::astonished::open_mouth:

Moving. In the dark. Side ways.

I know we keep saying it. But wow this camera on the iPhone.

14 Likes

Takes the mystery out of it, though.

3 Likes

That’s a cool shot!

Soooo, note to self.

Get in line for ROTR.

Hopefully get a later boarding group and receive another one day park hopper I will never ever use.

Brilliant!

I’m glad you got to ride today @Randall1028

I’m still beyond baffled how they opened the park early AGAIN without informing guests. That’s just INSANE. :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Where was this picture taken?

1 Like

Space mountain right? It looks like it does during an evac. But you’re saying lights were out?!

2 Likes

Did you push your way to the front to get such great pictures? Or was it your great zoom? You didn’t arrive that early.

1 Like

Sorry. Things got a little nuts after the parade.

18 Likes

Soooo not the point.

It’s not lights out, kinda a disco strobe effect. There’s all sorts of colors going on, for some reason this caught a white light.

Neither. The benefit of moving solo. You can find all sorts of spots to slip into. I showed 2 minutes before the parade came through.

8 Likes

Just WOW!!!

1 Like

I may have missed it, but since I have not seen anyone say it… anyone who feels generous and wants to share “useless” one day park hopper passes, I would be happy to help you rid yourselves of them. :wink: :smile:

10 Likes

Bold. :laughing:

4 Likes

7 Likes

…what?

9 Likes

Final show of the night. Then I gotta decide if I wanna get up at an insane hour to try for another go on Rise. Hmmmm to make things complicated: I have a PPO bog breakfast.

9 Likes

I am tired just thinking about all the running around you’ve been doing! Must be all that sugar that’s keeping you going… :joy:

Do you think they’ll open HS early enough for you to go there first and then get to your PPO BOG…?!?

5 Likes

It’s hard to say really. Disney basically flat out lied to everyone this morning. But the secret is now out. But since it’s also a near copy of yesterday; there’s definite precedent that They will.

3 Likes

This waiting for Rise is cutting into my steps though. Only 26k on Thursday and 27 on Friday.

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes