Home for the Holidays - a trip report

That is soooo cool! :heart_eyes: I can’t wait to go back and see all the details that correspond with the book.

1 Like

6 Likes

Snacky snack snack.

10 Likes

8 Likes

i’m happy to read you made it on without another breakdown. and, thanks for taking the time to write a thorough review! it’s helpful and i appreciated your scale to provide some context as haunted mansion is also my “gold standard.”

4 Likes

It’s such a bummer to me that it is unlikely we will be able to take the photo from Japan to Spaceship Earth once the refurb is done. It sounds like there will be a building in our way. I hope it’s wrong.

1 Like

I think you’re right, but I was just looking at the artist renderings and it appears that it will be a bit of a fancy building that blends in. Hopefully it will only cover some of the lower portion and then allow Spaceship Earth to still be a fixture behind it. Really hard to tell from their stylized drawings they’re all from the direction of the entrance area.

2 Likes

I was thirsty, so I figured I’d grab…lunch?

11 Likes

Oh hell. 6 QS credits left. 2.5 days to use them How is this even possible??

:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Stop spending so much time doing park things and sit down and eat more!

How many snacks left???

2 Likes

You can do this!

1 Like

I arrive tomorrow. I will allow you to take me to lunch, but only out of my deep sense of humanity and altruism.

14 Likes

Why can’t I heart this more than once?!

1 Like

Thought I was. I was shocked to see 6 credits left.

And I have 4 snacks left. But those will be easy to burn. :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you really have to go home in 2.5 days? Can’t you just live there forever? It’s so fun “being with you” in the parks as I go through the mundane tasks of my daily life…

17 Likes

Batuu radio is advertising the halcyon (the Star Wars hotel), oga’s and Onakaa transports (the falcon). :joy:

5 Likes

Sweet! Gonna get one?

Well you greedy farts all went out and bought iPhones instead of providing me funds for a longer hotel stay. :smirk:

8 Likes

Listen, I only spent $2/month

That won’t even get you use of a locker room for a shower one time.

2 Likes

Get one what?