Home for the Holidays - a trip report

It was more of a thank you for offering. :slight_smile:

They have an excellent Baileys dessert coffee, too.

I actually do not like Baileys at all.

2 Likes

:astonished:

I have actually noticed that you and I have totally different likes and dislikes when it comes to food. We do share the love of some items such as ice cream and dole whips.

2 Likes

All that goodness takes time.

1 Like

Wait. You mean, everyone doesn’t agree with everyone else where on the forums? That’s weird…

Last time I was there was, in fact, the only time we ever stayed on property, back when it was called Dixie Landings. But I don’t recall those views. I wonder if it was changed later, or if we just missed it. (The property is fairly huge, after all.)

1 Like

Those puppets are much more, errr ummm, “appropriately placed” than the Miguel puppet from Coco!

2 Likes

Lol no it don’t. I got to ride the “speedy” version of the boats last night.

It was great fun. I don’t want to go into it too much cause I don’t want anyone coming across this and getting into trouble.

3 Likes

I found poutine in Pennsylvania - Lake Wallenpaupak brewery.

1 Like

Suuuper late start this morning. MK has a emm, and everything else doesn’t open until 9.

So I’m just hanging at the hotel for a bit. Also cause it’s cold. 45°. :cold_face:

The Christmas party is gonna rock so hard tonight. :grin:

8 Likes

Lol I actually made my own from Amish market in West Chester. They make all the needed ingredients!

2 Likes

I haven’t found caso cheese curds here. I may need to go to West Chester.

1 Like

This morning as I was cleaning the snow off my car I was feeling envious of you and the beautiful FL weather. Now, not so much. 45 is downright cold! What is the high expected to be?

2 Likes

Whoops! Got too comfortable in my lounging at the hotel. Fell asleep! Lol

Supposed to get up to 60(supposedly).

And my 2 fast passes turned into anytime fastpasses. I assume because both rides went down. Hmm, that’s probably not a good sign.

8 Likes

It’s not too bad out. Lil chilly, but not windy. So it feels better than yesterday.

11 Likes

Missed the MK bus, but Epcot was right behind it. And far less crowded.

To Epcot we go!

6 Likes

Pretty much the same here.

16 Likes

Crap!! I just realized that I am missing the opportunity to take Christmas lights photos with snow at home. :scream::weary:

4 Likes

You could always leave and go home. :rofl:

3 Likes