Home for the Holidays - a trip report

I def won’t. I have an early morning appointment to wrestle a turkey into submission. Goodnight!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

That turkey should be a pushover by now… you DID defrost it already, right?!

3 Likes

Me, either. I’m very sore from packing. I’ve enjoyed tagging along on your trip, @Randall1028!

4 Likes

Oh man these pictures are :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: … I am SO asking for a new iPhone for Christmas.

Are you still up and boppin’ around? Riding any rides? Go for a nighttime ride on the peoplemover!!

3 Likes

Stunning! I was never able to get pictures this good with my DSLR…

4 Likes

Did people mover and meandering around.

15 Likes

Allllrighty, I’m callin it. Everything still has a stupid wait time and I already walked the park twice.

I know I know. I’m also disappointed in me. But a PPO bog breakfast is early… and my lack of rest earlier caught up with me.

Oh. Just noticed the time. Happy thanksgiving everyone :turkey::plate_with_cutlery: .

20 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @Randall1028! Count me in with everyone else who is wanting (no, needing!) the iphone 11 pro. I cannot take it, your pictures are amazing and better than my DSLR. Have a great sleep.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Apple should pay you for showing off the amazing photos you have taken on its iPhone 11 Pro.

6 Likes

Was I supposed to ???

4 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to you too!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 Like

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Something I ate at the dessert party has not agreed with me. I feel pretty icky right now. Coulda been those 10 cheeseburger egg rolls, coulda been an unbeknownst to me contaminated cookie thanks to apathetic parents deciding to phone in their job.

Whatever the reason, it’s a good idea for all that I don’t eat anything right now.

As such, I cancelled my bog breakfast. No sense wasting money on something that I’m not really sure I can keep down.

Tradition for the day has me watching thanksgiving day parades and cooking… think I might stick with at least the parade part of it. In the mean time, I’ll mosey down to the food court and snag myself something light to hopefully calm my delicate stomach.

Not a big loss anyway, looks pretty cloudy right now.

8 Likes

Sorry you’re not feeling great. Hope you’re better soon.

2 Likes

Oh no!
Feel better soon, Randall!!

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

Too bad! Any dinner reservations?

2 Likes

Yup, still keeping my liberty tree tavern res.

Hopefully, I should be ok by then.

6 Likes

hope the belly turns around and you’re back on track soon! and, happy thanksgiving to you and everyone reading along! :turkey:

3 Likes