Holy Christmas Crowds…a semi live trip report

Got shoes from Springs and stopped at Wilderness Lodge to get gingerbread and take in the tree. Found a ceramic paint craft to do with Bri as well. Fun craft for $8. Now on the wait list for Geyser Point.

24 Likes

Did you meet up with @Flavita ?

Y’all are both there!

7 Likes

Exactly. That was a fun birthday.

4 Likes

No! I didn’t know @Flavita was here!

5 Likes

Cranberry gin holiday drink. It’s yummy.

17 Likes

Aaah pity. I tagged you, but had no idea you were there too.

8 Likes

Dinner was amazing. We thought about doing a park tonight but our resort hot tub and balcony are calling our name.

23 Likes

Not many people in the pool tonight so DDs got unlimited slide rides. The hot tub was fantastic. Snacking on the balcony now and going to watch the MVMCP fireworks tonight.

23 Likes

Yesterday was our arrival day and we went Hollywood studios, but I didn’t start the trip report until today. A quick recap. We were lucky enough to get a golden ticket for MMRR being down. We knocked out several rides in just a few hours.

26 Likes

Everyone was wiped by 8 pm since we didn’t get to bed until 2am the night before.

24 Likes

Fabulous pictures! Looks like you are having a great time. Love that you did the ceramic craft :heart:

7 Likes

Me too. We were supposed to go to AK tonight but Bri wanted to stop and see the tree at Wilderness Lodge, so we took a bus there from Disney Springs. Spent a few hours there instead of the park. Sometimes you just have to ditch the plan. Great memories made tonight. :heart:

16 Likes

She wanted a picture in front of the tree with her tree.

27 Likes

That’s awesome :heart: Sometimes the best memories happen when you ditch the plans.

11 Likes

If anyone is at MK this week, Santa is meeting behind the Christmas shop. I don’t think anyone knows he’s there. Literally nobody in line. He spent about 10 minutes talking to the girls about their favorite treats and what he’d like them to leave out for him Christmas night.

25 Likes

There’s no one else in the pool!!

6 Likes

Love this. And Bri was right - that is a fabulous picture of her, her project, and the big tree.

9 Likes

It was 55°. All the smart people were in the hot tub with me.

11 Likes

Much smarter.

6 Likes

Fixed that photo for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes