Hollywood & Vine - Minnie's Seasonal Dining - No Autographs?

So I recently read an article about how characters at Hollywood & Vine do not sign autographs. Wanting to verify, I contacted someone at Disney to ask this question and she said characters do not sign autographs at dining!

Is this really true?? I seem to see conflicting photos and videos online that show otherwise. We have Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine booked and I would rather not have my 4 year old get refused for an autograph if this is truly what people have experienced.

Very disappointing. I’m not really having a magical day right now. Any experiences would be helpful - as usual, thank you again!

If it is true, it is new since last December. All characters with the exception of Goofy signed for us.

2 Likes

They’ve always signed for us. As far as I know, the ONLY character at a dinning experience that doesn’t sign is The Beast at BOG dinner.

1 Like

I’ve never eaten at H&V, but at Tusker House last November all the characters signed for us. I’d say go with an excuse prepared for your child just in case, but hope for the best and feel free to ask.

I think we got signatures at Hollywood and Vine before, but it’s been at least 2 years. I don’t think the character at the door was signing books though.

Now that I think about it, they may have given us a special card to put in our book that had pre-printed signatures on them, but maybe that was just the character at the door.

June 2018 they did for us. June 2019 we did not go to H&V but we did go to CM, GG, and 1900 and all signed. We also did story book dinning and were given pre-signed cards.

So the Disney Rep I was talking to seemed to make the case that they won’t sign autographs if you get a pre-signed signature card.

I’m hoping that’s not the case, my son is looking forward to characters signing his book.

was just there oct 1, all characters signed for us!

4 Likes

Thanks! That is a relief!

I think Disney is just cautious about guaranteeing anything that may be subject to change…

Right - you never know. Be sure to bring your own pens - we bought clickable sharpies - worked really well!