I’m working on a November 10, 2019 HS TP. There’s 5 of us, but the TP is mainly focused on what my son will enjoy. He’ll have just turned 4. The highlight will be Toy Story Land, of course. I’m hoping to get through the 3 TSL rides & character meets (Olaf, Toys in TSL & M&M in RCD) in the morning and then do various shows in the afternoon after our 12:10 ADR at Sci-Fi. However, I have a few questions.
- First, I know I want to try to get a SDD for our T1 FPP, but I’m wondering if it really matters what T2 FPP I get. They would be for shows, and it’s my understanding that as long as you arrive before a show starts, there probably won’t be a problem getting in. Or are T2 show FPP mainly to ensure good seating? And if so, which shows are the best to use for my FPP?
- I was also curios as to why the Toy Story meet & greet isn’t listed as an attraction to add to our TP. Does anyone know why? And any idea how long we should planning on waiting to meet Woody, Jesse, & Buzz?
- Given that my son is not a fan of the movie “Cars”, is the racing academy still worth trying? Or should we just skip it?
- My TP has us starting out at TSM, arriving at 8:03am (on a day with Morning Magic Hours), but a wait time of 29 minutes. Is this accurate? It seems like 29 min. is a long wait for rope drop with Morning Magic Hours, even if it is a popular attraction. I was planning to get to the gates about 7:30 to rope drop TSM.
- I don’t know if anyone would be able to answer my last question, but I’m curious about the new gondolas that will be in operation soon. We are staying at the Poly & I’m curious if it would be better to drive to HS (we’ll have our own car) or try to monorail to Epcot, then take the gondolas from Epcot to HS.