Hollywood Studios Shows - how do the wait lines work?

I am working on our touring plan for Hollywood Studios and wondering about how the wait times/lines work when it comes to the various shows…like Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Disney Jr., Beauty and the Beast, Jedi Training. I know that they have posted times for each show, do you need to stand in line a while before the posted times? Are these facilities huge enough to accommodate for whoever shows up for those time slots? Anyone able to shed some light on these procedures would be much appreciated! Thank you!

I’ve only done the VLM and B&B show out of the ones you listed. I showed up about 15min early for each and got a seat no problem. Don’t skip the Frozen show… It’s so funny!!! Hope that helped! Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It all comes down to crowd levels, like anything else. BatB and Frozen (I second @HakunaMatata93 - it is sooo funny) can and do fill up. VLM has so many showings that you should be fine rolling up 5-10 minutes before any given show time. If you just want to watch the Jedi Training, there is no seating, just an open stage that is pretty easy to see. Signing up for that is a different story.