Hollywood Studios Animation Fireworks?

I am traveling to WDW the week of 9/6 and I was just finalizing all of my plans. All of a sudden I don’t see any fireworks scheduled at HS! Is that over?? What did it last, a week?

1 Like

I didn’t think any fireworks had started yet at HS. They have a projection show.

2 Likes

I don’t think it was ever listed on MDE, unlike HEA at MK and Epcot Forever at Epcot. It was at park close, 9pm. It is a projection show with a bit of the minimal low level fireworks, not a full altitude fireworks display

Wonderful World of Animation is listed as nightly at 9:00 during that week. It’s on Disney’s page under Entertainment.

1 Like

And it’s very skippable. If you’re in the park ok but I wouldn’t go out of your way for it. If they bring back the Star Wars fireworks or Fantasmic sure but not for this. It’s honestly filler with no real sense of storyline or spectacle.

DS17 immediately after, “that was just a bunch of mini clips from every Disney cartoon ever except The Black Cauldron”. Ha ha ha.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! We have reservations at Oga’s at 9:30 and I thought the animation show would fill the time after park close. It isn’t showing on the Daily times, so I guess they can cancel it whenever they want to. I guess we’ll just wait and see if we just stare at the Chinese Theater for 20 minutes!