Hollywood and Vine holiday review

Has anyone eaten at Hollywood and Vine for Minnie’s Holiday Dine recently? I think the Christmas Holiday menu was supposed to start Nov 4th. With the characters not hugging or posing together with kids for pictures, I’m wondering it is worth the price tag. Is the food any good?

I’ve been watching vlogs on YouTube and it seems like it’s still a fun time and most people have commented that they were surprised to actually like the food.

1 Like

Not recently. Last November. Characters walked through and posed for pics. Could do a selfie with them in the background. They were great! I ordered Prime rib, mashed potatoes and salad. Yum! The experience was one of the best of the trip.

1 Like

I heard the prime rib was good. I think its beef tenderloin now.

1 Like

We are going next Saturday so I can report back. But I went to both Halloween and Christmas last year with distancing and it was so fun. Echo what @TheSafetyLady said above.

3 Likes

We did the Disney Jr breakfast a few weeks ago. The characters come out and wave and dance around and kids can take distanced pictures with them but cannot get too close. My kids (8 and 4) really loved it!
ETA:
Sorry didn’t intend to directly reply to anyone!

We ate there in May, so not the Holiday Dine. There were 7 of us, 5 adults, 2 children. We all really enjoyed our meals. We saw the characters come out several times. We got “signed” postcards.

2 Likes