Hollywood and Vine Characters

We are going in a month - end of February/beginning of March. I’m considering booking Hollywood and Vine, but despite reading numerous articles I’m still confused about the characters that may be there. I’m not interested in Disney junior so will eat elsewhere if they’re featured when I want to go, but I also see reports about Mickey and Minnie in seasonal wear which I would like to see.

So, if we were to book at Hollywood Vine for lunch or dinner end of February/beginning of March, what characters will be there? Disney Junior or Mickey/Minnie? And if Mickey/Minnie what will they be wearing?

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Disney Jr. characters are there for breakfast. Mickey / Minnie and friends are lunch & dinner. (EDITED)

I found this “calendar” of attire online through AllEars.net

Mid Jan-Mid March- Silver Screen Dine. Celebrate movies of the past and present with Minnie and her friends.

Mid March- June
Minnie’s Springtime Dine
Shake off winter’s chill with a divine dinner party that marks the bright and beautiful delights of spring!

June - August
Minnie’s Summertime Dine
Heat things up at a beach-inspired bash welcoming the excitement of the season!

September - November
Minnie’s Halloween Dine
Head to Minnie’s favorite haunt as all her pals gather for a frightfully festive Halloween feast!

November - January
Minnie’s Holiday Dine
Deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!

This is what you’ll see in your timeframe -

I believe that Disney Jr changed to breakfast only a while ago. Let me see if I can find it.

According to AllEars Disney Jr is only for breakfast:

1 Like

When you make an ADR, it says “Disney Junior Play 'n Dine Breakfast” or “Minnie Seasonal Dine” at the top before you finalize the reservation.

Ahh okay, thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face: I was going to do it through the Fantasmic Dining Package.

Okay, so I booked it for lunch and it says Minnie’s Seasonal Dine :slight_smile:

I’m fairly sure I booked it for the Fantasmic Dining Package, but there doesn’t seem to be a reference to that anywhere in the email except the reservation is called “Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Lunch Fantasmic!” -that’s the Fantasmic Dining Package, right? I’m just paranoid about having booked the wrong one :grimacing:

2 Likes

That should be what you want. Have fun!!

Thank you!