Holiday Wishes Canceled on Dec 30th?!?!

Quite odd, but I had a Holiday Wishes FPP on Dec 30th… that is, until a few hours ago when I received this message from DisneyNotifications@experience.disneydestinations.com:

We’re sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Holiday Wishes - Celebrate the Spirit of the Season from 6:05 PM to 6:42 PM on 12/30/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid from 9:55 PM to 10:55 PM on 12/30/2015.

I checked the showtime calendar on Disney’s site, and sure enough, its no longer on the calendar for Dec 30th. I’m quite surprised nearly 1 week before the event, they canceled. We already planned our entire trip (ADRs, FPP, other fireworks, etc.), and if Wishes is truly canceled, then we won’t see the Holiday Wishes on this trip at all.

Very unfortunate and very disappointed that Disney would cancel a staple holiday show.

@len, if true, you might want to update your showtime calendar as I’m sure this will impact many Dec 30th touring plans.

1 Like

Last year Disney had both. It’s sad they removed the early Holiday Wishes show for this year.