Holiday party! Haven't seen this at WDW

I just got an email announcing this. It’s pretty cool concept and again, better than the holiday offerings at WDW this year (full on Boogie Bash party as opposed to just an after hours holiday event).

Even though WDW was open much longer than DLR, it seems that DLR took the time to think of ways to outshine it’s sister property.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disneyland/merriest-nites/?CMP=EMC-1467871939|313318884&cid=PDM390085&bid=176967530

3 Likes

Hooray! They DO NOT happen during my visit!

PHEW!

I was so scared for a minute!

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have put the dates in the first post!

You, you get all the fun of the holiday decorations, but without the nasty crowds…it’s actually quite perfect imho.

2 Likes

And without abbreviated park hours, which is my bigger concern.

2 Likes

Disney Merriest Nites takes place select nights in November and December 2021 from 8:00 PM to midnight.

Dates and Times Ticket Price
Thursday, November 11 $175
Tuesday, November 16 $165
Tuesday, November 30 $165
Tuesday, December 7 $165
Thursday, December 9 $165

Weird that 11/11 is $10 over the other dates. And no dates “yet” after 12/9. Interesting to see those prices if more parties are announced.

I do love the concept of a different “party” happening in different areas. It’ll help spread out the crowds more. I hope WDW is paying attention.

1 Like

Nov 11 is Veterans Day.

3 Likes

And my anniversary!

If my mother wasn’t traveling, we’d have been there over those dates. I’m so glad she is traveling and we are going the next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a great anniversary!!!

1 Like

3 Likes