Holiday park hours

We have been to Disney World many times but never during the week between Christmas and New Year’s. We have to make our dining reservations on Thursday, June 27 and we are trying to make them around the extra magic hours. The official Disney website Is only showing park hours until December 17 however the touring plans website is emailing me dearly the hours for the days we are going to be there. He’l is only showing park hours until December 17 however the touring plans website is emailing me daily the hours for the days we are going to be there. Of the hours they’re touring plans is sending me predicted hours? Or do they have some insider information?

WDW finalizes its operating hours about 45 days in advance. TP is using historical data from past years to predict the upcoming hours for those dates. They do have “connections” to help them publish the upcoming hours as soon as possible.

WDW rarely cuts back on the hours they are open. They do shuffle EMH though. With the upcoming SWGE opening everything is kinda unknown for the first time in years.

However, I’d feel OK with planning your ADRs based on TP’s predictions. Just understand that you may have to keep an eye on the WDW calendar for the next couple of weeks to confirm EMH dates.

2 Likes

Kenny the Pirate publishes the hours before WDW - he has a source. Find the links in this post.

TP usually send you what they predict the hours will end up as, KtP has what they will be when they are initially released. But as already stated, they will change. The update is usually around 15th of the previous month, so 15th Nov for December.

1 Like