Holiday Magic is Coming! Beloved Seasonal Traditions Return to Disneyland

6 Likes

@OBNurseNH - I believe you asked this question. They don’t say it specifically, but the November 12th date is probably the latest when It’s a Small World will have the Christmas overlay completed, and all the Christmas decorations should be up by then. Some will be done earlier.

3 Likes

This is fantastic.

We arrive 11/18

How merry! :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

I may have gone on Small World 5x each day of our holiday trip to DL a few years ago. Ds was not amused.

Small World w/ the holiday overlay may be my favorite thing about DL (and there are a lot on the list).

5 Likes

From previous years so just an idea when stuff comes out :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! I knew I’d seen this somewhere but couldn’t remember where. Is this from a Facebook group?

2 Likes

It is! :blush: The page is called GothicRosie’s Disneyland information page

2 Likes

No mention of Jingle Cruise in that blog release. Is the expectation that they won’t mess with it so soon after the update? That would actually be my preference since December will be my first chance to ride the new version.

Also no Santa takeover of Redwood Creek, which probably makes sense with the current limitations on character meet and greets.

See Santa at Redwood Creek Challenge Trail | Disney California Adventure Park | Disneyland Resort (go.com)

Santa is taking over!

3 Likes