Hogwarts Express Train at Universal Orlando

We do not have a park hopper pass for our upcoming trip; however, we do have 1 extra day of tickets that we are not going to use. Being so, can we ride the Hogwarts Express between the parks and just use 2 days of tickets? (We bought 4 days of tickets but can only use 3 now and have never ridden Hogwarts Express)

Probably not. Universal is pretty rigid about their fine print / rules, especially if you bought your tickets as part of a package. It never hurts to stop by Guest Services at the park to ask, but be prepared to hear a “No” answer.

The answer you’ll, probably, get is that your tickets don’t expire right away and you can come back. I say all this having asked Universal to be flexible on other items in the past.

No you can’t use 2 days of tickets on the same day. You must have a park hopper to go on the Hogwarts Express or to enter 2 parks on the same day.

2 Likes

So not only can we not get from park to park using 2 days of tickets but we can’t get into 2 parks on the same day at all? Wow. I had no idea. Good to know…

Thanks.

That’s right. If you don’t have park hopper then you have single park tickets - you can go in and out of the same park only.

3 Likes

You can upgrade your tickets at kiosks right at Kings Cross Station and Hogsmeade Station or at the park entrance. I thinks it’s $60 per ticket to turn them in park-to-park / “park hopper” tickets for that single day.