Hocus Pocus 2 🎃

9 Likes

How fun!

1 Like

The one with the dark hair needs a slanty mouth

Just watched HP2 (Chamber of Secrets - lol, joking :laughing:).

I loved Hocus Pocus 2. Totally worth watching. Lots of fun.

I thought the young witches at the opening scenes were great. Those actors captured the essence of each of the grown up actors perfectly :ok_hand:t3:

The introduction of the new characters was a bit slow and cheesy, but necessary so I’ll allow that as the only real negative comment that I have.

Billy was fab! Book was well done. The sisters were pure brilliance and the new cast were enjoyable to watch.
I would’ve liked a little cameo from Thora Birch :confused:

Loved the music and the flash mob-esque sequence.

I felt sad when Book transferred allegiances from Winnifred to Becca, and again when Sarah and Mary got dusted. I was afraid that Winifred might go the route of Michelle Pfeiffer in Stardust, so I was happy-sad that she chose to follow them.

There were a couple of lines that tickled me at the time, but I can’t for the life of me remember what they are now :see_no_evil::laughing:

I’m sure I’ll re-watch, even if just in the background over the Halloween season.

5 Likes

Just watched the movie. I thought it was just a fun and goofy as the first one.

2 Likes

This! It’s what got me hooked. I am not a fan of the original because it didn’t grab me right away like HP2.

4 Likes

Finally got to watch it tonight-

And boy that was not for us…we love the original and were sadly disappointed with the sequel.

I dunno but this felt like a really cheap and cheesy knock off.

2 Likes

DD and friends went somewhere today…

8 Likes