Historical blackout dates for free dining in the fall?

I am first going to apologize now I have no clue to use this type of website ? I hope I am doing this properly?! Does anyone have a list of past years black out dates for free dining in the fall. I found on mousesavers they list the past years dates but they don’t show the black out dates. I will have to lock in my vacation dates this December at work and unfortunately the dates can not be changed. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Hi, @ladybugs227, you definitely posted properly! I don’t know the answer to your question, but hopefully when things get a little busier around here tomorrow someone will be able to help you out.

hi - if you look thru this list on mousesavers, it does say what dates the promo’s were available in the past. I am in the same boat as you trying to play the game of when FD will be offered for 2015. Historical Disney World Discounts - MouseSavers.com

I’d avoid holiday weeks if I were trying to stay out of black-out dates. You might also keep in mind that as PIN codes have become Disney marketing’s preferred way to discount vacations, availability of FD & RO discounts to the gen pub is increasingly limited (just look at the current late fall RO “offer”–so few rooms were included it was almost a joke).