Hilton Anaheim deal through Mousesavers?

Saw the current Mousesavers $99 deal for Hilton Anaheim… which happens to fall on one of the weekends we are considering (only going for 3 nights so we can have 2 full park days on Sat/Sun) Thoughts? I saw that one night is nonrefundable if we change our minds, so wanted to think through it before I book anything. Had considered Fairfield Inn because of the close walk, but we only have enough points for one night anyway… so thinking the Hilton is a better deal overall, even with the parking fees and my DH likes the idea of nicer hotel than Fairfield Inns (My kids are older so we don’t need naps (unless you count DH! LOL!) or have strollers or anything like that where the distance may be problematic.) Trusted your opinions on pluses versus minuses and $Deal vs distance! Thank you!!!

I often hesitate to do nonrefundable, as my life is very chaotic and I never know when my plans are going to spontaneously combust. If it works for you and you know your plans are solid, then go for it. Before you do, you may want to do some research. I often go to trip advisor for honest opinions about hotels. I cannot speak to the the Hilton, as I have never stayed, but I do know you can get some really great deals even last minute at several hotels in the area (provided that it is not peak time, ie: thanksgiving week or the week between Christmas and new years).

1 Like

I was very tempted by the Hilton Mousesavers deal. I had narrowed my hotel search down to the Hilton, Fairfield Inn and Park Vue Inn. I ultimately booked Park Vue Inn based on distance and reviews. It will be our 1st trip. I agree with the advice to do what works best for your family. Have a great trip,

1 Like

I haven’t stayed in either location specifically. FWIW, I really like Fairfield Inns and the hotel is pretty much brand new. But the walk from Hilton is doable for adults and that is a great price. I don’t think you can go wrong!

1 Like

Good food for thought! Thanks everyone! :slight_smile: