High Anxiety

I freely admit that I do not like change and I’m a control freak. I’m a little confused and befuddled, but I’m willing to roll with the roll-out. I’m posting this because I’m afraid that I’d regress to lurker and, nobody wants that. After four years hanging out with you imaginary people, I don’t want to fall into oblivion! I’m a little over-whelmed with all the topics and I’m not sure where or when I’ll jump in, but I’ll get there. I NEED an outlet for all this Disney stuff in my head!! I’m taking a deep breath in and letting it out, slowly.

5 Likes

WHERE’S THE LOUNGE!!?? I need a drink!

2 Likes

Thanks for coming along and participating.

1 Like

I agree it’s overwhelming at the start. I think that with time we will all feel more comfortable and sift thru all the new topics and settle in. We’ll get there. Glad you’re sticking it out.

2 Likes

Hello! :::tossing Marisa a life preserver::; C’mon in!

2 Likes

@MarisaMouse Things that seem so complicated in the beginning are usually easier than we thought in time. Dont stress, you could do it. Just play around with it for a while and I bet you’ll be more comfy.

I hear you! I’m trying to post in a few things a day. I’m strangely having a hard time finding things that are interesting…

I’m totally with you! I have high anxiety about chance as well and I’m feeling it with all this newness! Hopefully, we can all settle in nicely!

@MarisaMouse - I’m sorry I didn’t see this yesterday. Yesterday, was a high anxiety day for many of us. I hope today is better! If you’re still looking for the La Cava lounge, it was taken down. However, Hump Day Lounge thread has been a wonderfully friendly place all day. I think I saw you over there at some point today, but I thought I’d link it just in case you’re still feeling anxious. ((hugs))

1 Like

@MarisaMouse Aw sweetie I am so sorry that I didn’t see this till right now, I completely understand how you’re feeling! I bet you there’s quite a few of us that are struggling with this change - I’m still learning what is the quickest navigational tool (for me I think it’s the drop-down). Please don’t become a lurker - I have appreciated hearing from you in the past! :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I have just discovered the “New” and “Latest” options. I think I prefer that format to the Categories. I was just getting lost in all the subjects. If I can see what the latest posts are, I feel like I might be able to keep up!

3 Likes

@MarisaMouse I discovered that one today as well! genius!

Each day the forum gets easier for me, and now when I try to post in chat I find myself wanting it to be more like posting here! Everything fits in 1 box, no need to use so many abbreviations. Don’t get me wrong, I prefer the simplicity of chat to the forums, but there definitely are some good things. Just takes awhile to figure it all out!

5 Likes

I was in the same boat until I saw the “new” category. That seems to make it easier to navigate and seems to be sorta like chat.

@MarisaMouse Yay!!! You did it!!!

1 Like