Hidden Mickeys in the Real World

Since getting back from our trip, I’ve noticed several “hidden Mickeys” and I thought it might be fun to start this topic and share. Where have you seen Mickey in the real world?

The salads on this drive thru menu…

13 Likes

Ooh I see him everywhere! I have some good ones I can share at another time!

3 Likes

@OBNurseNH I guess we’re alone here, lol!

2 Likes

I’m constantly finding “hidden Mickeys”…but I don’t generally take photographic evidence of such encounters. They are for personal amusement, I guess. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You people are obsessed. It’s not healthy. Not everything is about Disney. Maybe get outside a bit more.

Next you’ll be telling me that there’s a hidden Mickey in this perfectly normal arrangement of my dog’s bowls. Madness.

10 Likes

I’m in my office at work (being particularly productive reading Disney forums), and now I can’t look around WITHOUT seeing him.
He’s everywhere.

Top of bookcase…

Office picture…

Computer monitor…

5 Likes

That’s funny. I see it, too!

3 Likes

Where? I’m just not seeing it.

Of course there’s a very obvious one here:

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I see them everywhere. DW always gives me that “really?” Look whenever I point them out. I tend to make them myself as well. Here is a piece of artwork I made my son for his first apartment.

5 Likes

Found it!

11 Likes

OMG I could have sworn you must have photoshopped it, but sure enough, it’s in the original too.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

The famous Calvin!

4 Likes

The day after we got back this week, there was a coffee stain on the counter that was definitely in the shape of Mickey. I almost cried.

4 Likes

Hey, stop looking for Mickey and get back to your trip report @NoBellePrizeWinner :wink:

1 Like

Taillight Mickey

5 Likes

It’s been slow going. Waiting on FiL’s photos since he’s got the new Iphone and a lot of my low lighting photos look like garbage. I do have days 2 and 3 written and ready to go though. Once the pictures are in…

1 Like

Nothing to see here.

4 Likes

This was actually taken at WDW (Kilimanjaro Safaris). I thought it was funny that mother nature got into the hidden Mickey thing too.

3 Likes