Hi ho, Kermit the frog here!

I gotta meet Kermie one day…

Catching a ride in the Famous Buick.

2 Likes

Relaxing at The Home with friends

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Mrpotatohead-you took Kermie and @Elaine to the HOME with you in the BUICK? (Getting out @Elaine5715 voodoo doll…)

2 Likes

Nah, I swiped the Buick picture off his Face Book

I did take these just for you :smiley:

No, @Elaine5715 had already returned to the Tundra when I was hanging around with Kermie. He did quite well in geezerland.

2 Likes

Well, alrighty then. (Putting away push pins)

3 Likes

Don’t worry @luv, Kermit needed the rest I kept him rater busy, see my posts on where’s kermit

Since Kermit has been found and is back on his adventures, can we post pictures and info here too or is everyone on the Flat Liners facebook page?

1 Like

I asked the same question in chat the other day!

1 Like

Well, I should have Kermie in 11 days so my plan for now is to post everywhere. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Here should be great. Also there was a soecial section of la cava just for kermit.

1 Like

Better later than never? We had Kermit in October and had tons of fun. I hope he is back adventuring soon.

5 Likes

Thank you for posting these photos! Many of us never see Kermit’s adventures!

No problem! Sorry for the delay. Looks like Kermit will be back in action next week. Maybe some more pictures will get transferred here from the FB page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What great adventures Kermit has had. Hoefully we can spend time with him in Sept whilst celebrating my 50th …

1 Like

Hi everybody. I made new threads for host families in July 2017 and August 2017. I don’t know how to create a continuing spreadsheet like the fairy godmailer, so if anyone does…feel free to create a thread we can use forever.

I’m going to keep PMing the person who took Kermit to Ohio. She mailed him out once, but he got lost in the mail. She told me last week he was returned to her, and she was going to send him out again.

I will be posting on FB and IG using the #flatkermit tag. I will post his pics here after I get home (my phone doesn’t have that much processing power, and posting on the forum is a challenge!).

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Would love to host him in October when you get that thread or whatever going