Here We Goooooo! A Trip Report to Kick off Summer Vacation!

Your day today is almost exactly what we have planned in two weeks - Leaving Hard Rock in the morning for Beach Club and trying to ride Rise before checking in to our room and then going to Teppan Edo for dinner. I’m glad to see the possible pitfalls of this plan to manage expectations! One difference is we will not be trying to visit UOR in the morning, so maybe we’ll make up a bit of time there.

4 Likes

#notarestday :joy:

6 Likes

I mean…if we walked from BC to R&C and back does that really even count as visiting Epcot?!

4 Likes

As far as what I had planned, everything went off perfectly. The IOA visit was unexpected and wouldn’t have even been an option if our flight had been on time and we’d have gone Monday night. The weather threw a kink in the plans mainly because it just complicated getting everywhere and it stunk Rise went down but it was still fun.

Amazingly, after the whole day, my kids were in their room at 10:30 trading pins while my dad had been passed out on the sleeper sofa for an hour. :laughing:

5 Likes

It required a park ticket! :laughing:

3 Likes

Fantastic pics! You have a beautiful family!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

About to wake up the kids and start getting them ready to head out. I like to leave more than enough time to walk over there to RD so I’m not in “come on y’all!! Keep up!” mode.

Hoping I can be more live-ish today but something is wonky with my phone or my charger or both. I just got up 30 min ago and my battery is down to 49%. :thinking:

Lovely morning and only a high of 80 today!

15 Likes

Woooot!!

23 Likes

Great day! So fun to follow.

1 Like

There’s a turkey trying to get into BC this morning!! :flushed: :turkey:

10 Likes

:partying_face: :+1:

1 Like

Do you have an iPhone? They just rolled out this new setting that doesn’t charge it to 100%. You can turn it off - it’s in settings under battery.

3 Likes

I do!!! I bet that’s exactly what it is. How annoying. Thank you!!

1 Like

Posted up in line. Not a terrible spot.

Oh, and I have no idea what your state flag looks like but I know mine and Brooks thinks it’s awesome enough to put on a shoe. Bam!

12 Likes

That entry line goes so fast! You’re in a great spot! Have fun!

1 Like

He better stay away from Earl of Sandwich

1 Like

Here we goooooo!! G-Paw for the RD!

18 Likes

Your pictures are great! Looks like a wonderful trip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to know! My kids love these play areas (and the pools) more than most parts of the parks.

2 Likes