Here in the world

So in case you are bored here is my trip report. PERFECT. staying at contemporary and everything has been awesome. Room ready as soon as we got here at 11 am. Mouse keeping awesome. Gifts for 30th anniversary delivered. Mnsshp fantastic. Food and wine amazing. Maybe it’s because we are late 50s, but I have been very happy. Only regret is purchasing photo package because we didn’t want to stand in line, but that’s my bad. Mickeys philharmagic still my fave

11 Likes

So glad everything has been wonderful!! Happy anniversary!!

Sniffles. …
Just got home 2 hours ago. All in all a fabulous trip. Last thing we did today before flying out of mco was California grill brunch. OHHH emmm Geee was it fantastic. Expensive, but oh so worth it. I had saved up points on my disney visa and it paid for the whole thing.
We did hoop dee doo Again for about the 10th time because it was our anniversary and hubbies fave. SHOW fantastic, food okay. Took boat back from ft. Wilderness and enjoyed the “singing” boat captain.
Food and wine was great, but glad we went on a weekday.
DID Tiffins and I so wanted to love it. Ambience and service were great, but food just okay . I absolutely loved the contemporary. I am old enough now that I don’t need theming to make me happy. Fantastic service. I would not pay for a theme park view again though. IT was cool, but just not the same as seeing the fireworks right in front of castle. HOPE you can use some of this advice for upcoming trips

4 Likes

Sorry about the back to reality sniffles…but so glad you had a great time!