Help with Meals

Hello all!

Been to WDW multiple times but looking for some advise on dining. We plan to make our big meals LUNCH. Not really interested in character meals and my clan is pretty picky (I’ll eat anything). So what are some “fun” places that people like to eat. We are staying at the Swan and will have a car if needed. Eating isn’t a “big deal” for my group - but wouldn’t mind hearing some inspired ideas. We are also doing Universal (staying there as well) - so anything that you think is “cool”

We really enjoyed Ragland Road at DS. Good food and drink. Not sure how much entertainment goes on during the day, except at Sunday brunch, but in the evening there is Irish music and dancers.

If Raglan Road is out I also like Wolfgang Puck Express at DS even though it is a counter service. 50’s prime time is a fun place to eat and has good “safe” food.

The Biergarten is good for entertainment and since it’s a buffet, even picky eaters can find something. Also at EPCOT, people speak highly of the food at The Garden Grill and it’s a farm-to-table theme so it’s probably pretty picky-eater friendly. I mention it because it’s a rotating restaurant with scenes from Living with the Land.

1 Like

For fun meals, I like Sci Fi at DHS, San Angel Inn in Mexico, maybe Be Our Guest for atmosphere. Sanaa is my favorite food and you can see the safari animals from the restaurant but that may not work for your picky eaters.

1 Like

Speaking to Universal, if you are Harry Potter fans, then you must eat at the Leaky Cauldron or the Three Broomsticks. The food is great and the theming is amazing!